Have an Event you’d like to share?
Earn your Permaculture Design Certificate and transform your life! This class meets one 3-day weekend a month, from April-November 2020, at the Wild Abundance campus based near Asheville, NC.
Are you ready to…
– Move toward the lifestyle that you yearn for in your bones?
– Dive deep into the world of permaculture and sustainable living?
– Meet like-minded people who share your passion for living close to the Earth?
– Become initiated into the world of Earthskills?
– Learn how to create a food forest?
– Take time out of your life to feed your connection with the Earth?
– Learn to become more self-sufficient?
Then head on over to our website to learn more about our Earthskills & Permaculture Immersion: https://www.wildabundance.net/classes/earthskills-and-permaculture/
United Way 5K/8K & 1K Fun Run
5/30/2020 (6:15AM registration; 7AM 8K start)
Experience firsthand how food is grown and raised in the Southern Appalachian Mountains! Choose from close to 20 WNC family farms to visit and encounter the sights, tastes, and stories of farm life through guided tours, demonstrations, and hands-on activities. The tour is family-friendly and a wonderful summer adventure for visitors of all ages and interests. Learn more and purchase your tour pass at asapconnections.org.